Cheng Liu is an acupuncturist and computer engineer based in Florida and Central KY. She loves to integrate healing art with science, and share knowledge from her clinical experiences, from thousands of hours studying Functional Medicine and biochemistry, and most importantly, from healing herself out of 4 years digestive and autoimmune illness. Cheng holds three degrees in science and engineering, but find most happiness in foraging, basket weaving, loving and empowering one another. http://www.LogicGirl.com
Cheng’s 2020 Florida Herbal Conference class:
Functional Medicine for the Modern Healer
Whether you are a clinician or just seeking better control of your own health, this workshop will empower you with practical knowledge and tools. You’ll learn
- The latest from Anti-aging research, Cellular/mitochondria optimization, and Biohacking movement. These are super active fields and bringing out the next level of healing, and changing our illness focus to a mentality of Thriving.
- Order your own lab tests, including When to do genetic testing and what’s the deal with methylation/MTHFR;
- “The Body Never Forgets How to Repair itself”. So long as we recognize many hidden epidemics are at the root of chronic illness (without removing stressors like mercury from amalgam, no amount of herb or acupuncture will restore health);
- Demystify digestive disorders such as Leaky Guts/SIBO/Candida/Parasite (without addressing the things like biofilm, no amount of probiotics will stick);
- Educate ourselves of common medications, Herb-drug interaction. Hands on demo of cheap home devices, such as Glucose monitor, Oura ring for sleep tracking etc.
- Learn how to integrate the best of holistic ancient teachings and modern-day technologies.